Here’s a listing of today’s best Amazon FREE Kindle downloads. Prices change often on Amazon so check to make sure this is still FREE before downloading.
- Betty Crocker 20 Best Summer Drink Recipes – by Betty Crocker
- Blood Orchids (The Lei Crime Series) – by Toby Neal
- A Soft Place to Fall (Shelter Rock Cove) – by Barbara Bretton
- The Lost Journal – by Chris Blewitt
- The Voice I Just Heard – by Susan Eisenberg
- Mrs. Tuesday’s Departure: An Historical Family Saga of World War Two – by Susan Elizabeth Anderson
- An Island of Illusions (A Sarah Woods Mystery) – by Jennifer Jennings
- ZERO POINT The Triangle Conspiracy – by Rafael Lima
- You Can Afford Grass-Fed Beef! – The ultimate guide to saving money by eating high-quality, local meat
- The Farmer’s Market Seasonal Cookbook Cooking Fresh Food Fast While Eating Local and Staying Green – by Karen Pettine
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, check out these great deals on Kindle devices here. I’m also able to borrow books for FREE from my local library as well as using the Amazon Lending Library for additional freebies! Learn how to get a Free One Month Trial to Amazon Prime.
Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle device to read these novels. In addition to reading the Kindle books on an actual Kindle, you can download one of the many FREE Kindle apps for a device you already own including: Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for Blackberry.
Find thousands of FREE Kindle books ready for you to download now.