Here’s a listing of today’s best Amazon FREE Kindle downloads. Prices change often on Amazon so check to make sure this is still FREE before downloading.
- A Charmed Place – by Antoinette Stockenberg
- Wheat Fast Low Carb CookBook for Weight Loss: Top 49 Wheat Free Beginners Recipes, Who Want to Lose Belly Fat Without Dieting and Prevent Diabetes – by Ravi Kishore
- Children’s Book: Terry Treetop Finds New Friends (Happy Inspired children’s books Collection) – by Tali Carmi
- A Home in the West (The Amish of Apple Grove) – by Lori Copeland
- A Little Bit of Everything For Dummies – by John Wiley and Sons
- Baking Bree – by Sarah West
- Just Add Water: Recipes Suitable for Long-Term Food Storage, Natural Disasters and Prepping – by Maggie Inglese
- Paleo Kid Snacks: 27 Super Easy Recipes that Kids Can’t Get Enough Of (Primal Gluten Free Kids Cookbook) – by Kate Evans Scott
- Sundered: The Nevermore Trilogy Book 1 (A Romantic Suspense) – by Shannon Mayer
- Natural Homemade Soap: The Ultimate Recipe Guide – Over 30 Handmade & Refreshing Soaps – by Jonathon Doue
- How to Draw Life Under the Sea – Drawing Games For Kids (How to Draw Comics and Cartoon Characters) – by amit offir
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, check out these great deals on Kindle devices here. I’m also able to borrow books for FREE from my local library as well as using the Amazon Lending Library for additional freebies! Learn how to get a Free One Month Trial to Amazon Prime.
Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle device to read these novels. In addition to reading the Kindle books on an actual Kindle, you can download one of the many FREE Kindle apps for a device you already own including: Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for Blackberry.
Find thousands of FREE Kindle books ready for you to download now.