Here’s a listing of today’s best Amazon FREE Kindle downloads. Prices change often on Amazon so check to make sure this is still FREE before downloading.
- Bittersweet – by Noelle Adams
- Raveled – by Anne McAneny
- No Good Deed – by MP McDonald
- Fire & Water: A Suspense-filled Story of Art, Love, Passion, and Madness – by Betsy Graziani Fasbinder
- UNSEEN (Mystery, Suspense, Thriller) – by John Michael Hileman
- Noble Intentions – by L.T. Ryan
- Paleo Cookbook For Beginners: Delectable, Easy-To-Make Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (The Easy Diet) – by Scarlett Aphra
- Quick and Light: Healthy Recipes You’ll Fall in Love With – by Janie Samuels
- Cooking from the Pantry: The Busy Mom’s Guide to Creating Fabulous, No-Fuss Meals in 30 Minutes or Less – by Tracy Roberts
- Sourdough Recipes – Delectable Do-It-Yourself Sourdough Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (The Easy Recipe) – by Scarlett Aphra
- My First Smoothie Recipe Book (Children Can Cook Cookbook) – by Ponn Sabra
- Paleo Desserts – Delicious Dessert Recipes For All Occasions (The Easy Recipe) – by Scarlett Aphra
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, check out these great deals on Kindle devices here. I’m also able to borrow books for FREE from my local library as well as using the Amazon Lending Library for additional freebies! Learn how to get a Free One Month Trial to Amazon Prime.
Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle device to read these novels. In addition to reading the Kindle books on an actual Kindle, you can download one of the many FREE Kindle apps for a device you already own including: Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for Blackberry.
Find thousands of FREE Kindle books ready for you to download now.