Here’s a listing of today’s best Amazon FREE Kindle downloads. Prices change often on Amazon so check to make sure this is still FREE before downloading.
- Walk in Darkness – A Thriller (Jon Stanton Mysteries) – by Victor Methos
- Broken Identity – by Ashley Williams
- A’ for Argonaut – by Michael Stedman
- Cook With Ed: 25 Scrumptious Cookie Recipes – by Ed Cassidy
- Vegetarian Recipes for Meat Eaters: Flexitarian Diet Recipes for People Who Can’t Give Up Meat, Volume One – by Erika Smits
- Mini Pies and Muffin Tin Recipes: 40 Quick and Easy Gourmet Recipes to Impress your Guests – by Devon Green
- Eggplant: The Ultimate Recipe Guide – Over 30 Healthy & Delicious Recipes – by Jonathon Doue MD
- The Farmers Market Guide – Over 30 Healthy & Fresh Recipes – by Jackson Crawford
- Go Organic: 201 of the best organic and natural homemade remedies to cure the whole family – by Rosemary Bailey
- Waist Away: How to Joyfully Lose Weight and Supercharge Your Life (Get Waisted) – by Mary Clifton
- Biotrue Challenge Sweepstakes
- Herbal Remedies A-Z – by Barbara Griggs
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, check out these great deals on Kindle devices here. I’m also able to borrow books for FREE from my local library as well as using the Amazon Lending Library for additional freebies! Learn how to get a Free One Month Trial to Amazon Prime.
Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle device to read these novels. In addition to reading the Kindle books on an actual Kindle, you can download one of the many FREE Kindle apps for a device you already own including: Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for Blackberry.
Find thousands of FREE Kindle books ready for you to download now.