Here’s a listing of today’s best Amazon FREE Kindle downloads. Prices change often on Amazon so check to make sure this is still FREE before downloading.
- Summer People (A Ray Elkins Thriller) – by Aaron Stander
- THE CRY FOR FREEDOM (Winds of Betrayal) – by Jerri Hines
- A Stranger in the Family (Book 1, Bardville, Wyoming Trilogy) – by Patricia McLinn
- The Summer I Learned to Dive – by Shannon McCrimmin
- The Breakup (Lost in Italy) – by Brenda Grate
- Easy Granola Bar Recipe (SimpleFrugal Photo Guides) – by Cheryl Hine
- Eating Clean Diet – by Paula Lindstram
- Best Sandwich Recipes of America’s Southwest: The 30 Best Sandwiches (Simple Sandwich Recipes) – by Karen Pettine
- Almond Flour Recipes: Easy And Delicious Recipes For The Whole Family To Enjoy! – by Melissa Smith
- Slow Cooker Cookbook – by Kathleen Lee
- Salsa Recipes: The Ultimate Guide – Over 30 Delicious & Best Selling Recipes – by Jackson Crawford
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, check out these great deals on Kindle devices here. I’m also able to borrow books for FREE from my local library as well as using the Amazon Lending Library for additional freebies! Learn how to get a Free One Month Trial to Amazon Prime.
Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle device to read these novels. In addition to reading the Kindle books on an actual Kindle, you can download one of the many FREE Kindle apps for a device you already own including: Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for Blackberry.
Find thousands of FREE Kindle books ready for you to download now.