Here’s a listing of today’s best Amazon FREE Kindle downloads. Prices change often on Amazon so check to make sure this is still FREE before downloading.
- Annihilate Me – by Christina Ross
- The Endorphin Conspiracy – by Fredric Stern
- OUTSIDE – a post-apocalyptic novel
- The Illegal Gardener – by Sara Alexi
- The Quinoa Cookbook: Nutrition Facts, Cooking Tips, and 116 Superfood Recipes for a Healthy Diet – by John Chatham
- Slippery Slopes and Other Deadly Things (Carrie Carlin Mysteries – Book Five) – by Nancy Tesler
- Bright Christmas: an Amish love story (Redeeming Romance Series) – by Susan Rohrer
- Slow Cooker Desserts
- Fall Recipes – by Sarah Pratt
- Lively Gluten Free Recipe Book (Living and Eating Well With a Gluten Free Diet) – by Arin Logan Johnson
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, check out these great deals on Kindle devices here. I’m also able to borrow books for FREE from my local library as well as using the Amazon Lending Library for additional freebies! Learn how to get a Free One Month Trial to Amazon Prime.
Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle device to read these novels. In addition to reading the Kindle books on an actual Kindle, you can download one of the many FREE Kindle apps for a device you already own including: Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for Blackberry.
Find thousands of FREE Kindle books ready for you to download now.