Here’s a listing of today’s best Amazon FREE Kindle downloads. Prices change often on Amazon so check to make sure this is still FREE before downloading.
- A Flicker of Light – by Roberta Kagan
- My Mom My Hero: Alzheimer’s – A Mother and Daughter’s Bittersweet Journey – by Lisa R Hirsch
- The Profiler’s Daughter
- Shades of Mercy – by Anita Lustrea
- Baked Chicago’s Simply Decadent Brownies Cookbook – by Harvey Morris
- Breaking TWIG – by Deborah Epperson
- Child of the Mist – by Kathleen Morgan
- Paleo Slow Cooker: 52 Healthy, Gluten Free Recipes (Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes) – by Tracy Daniels
- Easy Recipes for Summer Cooking
- 30 Delicious and Best Selling Cider Recipes
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, check out these great deals on Kindle devices here. I’m also able to borrow books for FREE from my local library as well as using the Amazon Lending Library for additional freebies! Learn how to get a Free One Month Trial to Amazon Prime.
Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle device to read these novels. In addition to reading the Kindle books on an actual Kindle, you can download one of the many FREE Kindle apps for a device you already own including: Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, and Kindle for Blackberry.
Find thousands of FREE Kindle books ready for you to download now.