In anticipation of February’s National Children’s Dental Health Month, I would like to share with you Tom’s of Maine Dental Health for ALL Program. Throughout January with the purchase of any Tom’s of Maine natural care product, the company will donate a portion of its sales to help thousands of American families gain greater access to much needed dental care.
The money raised goes to several resources including examination equipment to help clinics give their communities the best care possible. The program brings retailers, dental clinics and local communities together to make a difference in the lives of families in need.
According to the US Surgeon General, over 120 Million Americans do not have dental insurance, which causes many people to put their dental care on the back burner. The Tom’s of Maine Dental Health for All program supports community organizations that provide dental care to people who would otherwise go without. So by purchasing, Tom’s of Maine products, you can help fund COMMUNITY based clinics, who are helping to fill this gap. Here’s what they have achieved over the past few years:
- 25 school- and community-based dental clinics have received grants from Tom’s to increase patient capacity and improve or expand their patient services.
- Nearly 60,000 annual patient visits can now be scheduled.
- Over 238,000 tubes of free toothpaste have been given to underserved children and adults.
Here’s a few freebies for ya:
←Silly Strawberry Fluoride-Free toothpaste looks like fun for the kids!
Want to try this? Find a retailer near you who carries Tom’s of Maine Near you.
Better yet, one lucky reader will win….Tom’s of Maine Gift Pack of Dental Care Essentials (Includes: Toothpaste, tartar control mouthwash, and floss – flavors will vary!)
How to Win?
Easy Entry: Visit Tom’s of Maine and leave a comment about any of their products, community involvement, or business practices. P.S. I’ve never heard of a company providing a $4,000 benefit to their employees for purchasing a hybrid vehicle. Have you?
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribed to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. (Just choose one please!) If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends January 26th around 8am EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced by 1/27/09 and I will contact you to get your mailing address. Only US residents for this giveaway! (If winner doesn’t respond within 48 hours with their mailing address, I will pick another winner.)