Toys “R” Us stores across the country will be getting up to $100 trade in value for their previously used, working iPods on Sunday October 17, 2010 to Saturday, October 23, 2010.
Customers can participate in the iPod trade-up program at Toys“R”Us stores in the United States as follows:
- Up to three used iPods, in working condition, may be brought to a Toys“R”Us Guest Services desk.
- Once it has been confirmed that the iPods are in working order and not visibly damaged, values will be offered for each of the iPods, based on the unit’s model and age.
- Customers confirm that they want to accept the offer to exchange any, or all, of the iPods they brought to the store.
- Once the transaction is complete, customers receive an activated iPod trade-up card equal to the total worth of all iPods traded.
- Immediately upon receiving the gift card, customers can purchase the latest Apple iPod.