Tired of paying for basic cable just to get the basic broadcast stations? With The Leaf from Mohu you don’t have to anymore! This inexpensive investment can save you hundreds over the course of just one year.
We live in a rural area so we mainly rely on our satellite dish. Each receive you have costs more money. A few years ago, we cut out the kid’s receiver to save some money and they only use it to play games and watch movies. They will be thrilled they can now get 22 channels upstairs now. See how much you can save with the Mohu Calculator.
The Leaf is so simple to install. It took longer for me to move the stuff around the television than it did to install this antenna. Simply screw into your television, which I almost forgot how to do this as it has been so long since I’ve had to do that…now it’s all HDMI cords and such. You will then need to grab your remote, hit menu, setup, auto-program channels. The kids will be thrilled with the 22 channels of live television they can now get upstairs in their domain and it is great quality! It is very thin, which makes it easy to hide. One side is black and the other is white with two stickies so you can attach it to your wall without tracking down extra parts or extra tools.
We are giving away two Leaf’s to two different winners. Entry details below.
The Leaf is a simple device that you plug into the back of your TV and it picks up any TV stations that are broadcasting a signal within 30-35 miles. The Leaf picks up the signal and displays it on your TV – in HD! No need to pay your monthly cable bill. The Leaf costs $50 (or $40 on Amazon), so if your basic cable bill is $20 a month, you’ll make your money back in three months! Other benefits:
- Allows users to pull in the top-20 shows on TV, with major networks including ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and PBS
- Has “omnidirectional” reception, meaning that it should ideally pull in stations from all directions
- The Leaf is paper-thin and can be easily hidden behind a picture frame, cabinet or bookshelf without affecting reception
- Does not require power in order to function (although the TV must be powered on)
- According to testing, it is the best performing indoor antenna on the market currently
How to Win?
Prize: GoMohu The Leaf HDTV Antenna (2 Winners)
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment: How much do you pay for cable or satellite? Would you use something like this or give as a gift?
**If you are reading in an email or a feed reader, you must click over to enter this giveaway. Entries via email are not accepted.
2. Subscribe to my FREE newsletter. You must confirm your email for a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already getting the bargains in your inbox!
3. Become a Facebook Like of Bargain Briana.
4. Tweet the Following on Twitter:
Enter to win a @bargainbriana #wingiveaways http://bit.ly/rxyHxS
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends on Monday, November 19, 2012 at 3 p.m. EST.
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with the giveaway you are entering along with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.
This giveaway was sponsored as part of the Win Giveaways Holiday Giveaway Bash. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page.
You have more chances to win by entering on the following blogs:
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
- $5 Dinners