Here’s What You Will Need:
- 6-7 bags of Crazy Candy Company Assorted Jelly Beans @ $0.69 ($4.14 – $4.83)
- Easter Grass from Deal$ – $1
- Easter Eggs on Sticks from Deal$ – $1
- Glass Vase from Deal$ – $1
- Square Platter – from home (cost around $1.99 at Target)
- Simply layer the glass container of your choice with jelly beans.
- Top off the layered glass container with decorations of your choice.
- For extra fun I added in a package of Choceur chocolate eggs from ALDI for just an extra $1.
The fun part about this centerpiece is it is mostly edible and you can reuse the glass containers. It took me less than 30 minutes to create this centerpiece. The kids loved it and they could be very helpful in sorting the jelly beans.
I had also purchased a small square container at the Deal$ store for just $1 and wanted to do something fun with it. So I added the remaining Choceur chocolate eggs to that container and topped with the package of Choceur bunnies and ducks I had purchased for just $1/each!
Seriously so cute and so gone in two days!
I’m not the most creative person but this project was super easy for even me to create and less than $10 to create!
A gift certificate was provided for ALDI for me to gather these materials. Rest assured, this Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.