Did you know that ALDI own brand Nature’s Nectar 100% Juice Berry Berry recently won a SELF magazine Healthy Food Award under the drink category? Berry Burst is made from four fruit juices and has no added sugar. Not only is it delicious, it is healthy too! Yesterday, I shared a Berry Burst Granita recipe that is such a tasty icy treat.
Another frozen treat I want to share with you is Very Berry Pops treat. It has just three simple ingredients and doesn’t take any special equipment to make. You just need blueberries, Nature’s Nectar 100% Berry Berry Juice, and Frut Dazzle Black Cherry or Strawberry sparkling water.
Slice the blueberries in half and distribute evenly in the ice cube trays. I found these silicone ice cube trays at Meijer on sale for $2.99. One tray I added blueberries and one I didn’t add blueberries because I thought the little ones would freak out! Even though they like blueberries, they don’t necessarily like it in their ice pops.
Mix the juice and sparkling water. Add to the ice cube trays.
This is the part I think is really cool! Wrap with foil and add a toothpick to the middle of each ice cube. Freeze for 1 – 1 1/2 hours. My freezer took a little longer so I ended up freezing overnight.
- 5 oz Fresh Blueberries, sliced in half
- 2 cups Nature's Nectar 100% Berry Burst Juice
- 12 ounce Frut Dazzle Black Cherry or Strawberry Sparkling Water Beverage or 1 can Summit Orange Soda
- Slice blueberries in half. Evenly distribute the blueberries in ice cube trays.
- Mix together the juice and sparkling water in a large pitche.
- Pour the juice mixture into the ice cube trays evenly.
- Wrap top of tray with foil and puncture the center of each cube with a toothpick.
- Freeze for around 1 - 1½ hours. I froze mine overnight.
Remind to come back on Sunday for a ALDI gift certificate giveaway!