You can now view the Walmart Black Friday ad online. If you are planning to shop at Walmart on Black Friday, get a map of your local store so you can plan ahead where you need to be. Walmart is also price matching all local competitor’s printed ads for the identical products – including competitor’s deals for the day after Thanksgiving.
Black Friday specials will start at 10pm on Thanksgiving Day (11/24/11), followed by events at Midnight and 8 a.m. on Friday (11/25/11).
Thanksgiving Day at Walmart.com:
These deals will be available all day on Thanksgiving with FREE shipping options.
- 46” HDTVs for under $400
- Electric Ride-Ons for children, priced under $40
- Choice of four select Blu-ray™ discs for only $20
Thanksgiving Day (11/24/2011) starting at 10 p.m.
- Xbox360 4GB with Kinect Console – $199.96 plus a $50 Walmart gift card
- Select DVDs – starting at $1.96
- 6V or 12V Ride-Ons (e.g., Jeep Wrangler, X Games ATV or Barbie Jeep) – $99 each
- Barbie, Disney Princess or Bratz branded Fashion Dolls – $5 each
- Paula Deen® 20-Piece Cookware Set – $86.44
- Black & Decker Blender, Coffeemaker or Electric Griddle – $9.44 each
Friday Deals (11/25/2011) starting at Midnight
- Emerson® 32″ LCD TV (31.5″ diagonal screen size) – $188
- LG Blu-ray™ Player – $49
- Kodak C1450 14 MP Camera – $49
- Sansui 19″ TV (18.5″ diagonal screen size) – $98
- HP® 15” AMD Dual-Core Laptop – $248
- Philips® Wi-Fi Blu-ray™ Home Theatre – $178
- Samsung 51″ Plasma TV (50.7″ diagonal screen size) – $498