There is a new way to match prices to other stores at Walmart right now. This new savings tool from Walmart is called Savings Catcher. The only drawback is you have to wait to get your savings back instead of instant gratification at the register and it is in the form of a Walmart gift card.
Here’s How It Works:
- Shop at Walmart.
- Enter your receipt number here or scan the barcode by downloading the Walmart App.
- The app automatically scans your receipt to “catch” any savings from printed and online versions of competitor’s weekly ads. The ads must be valid at the time you made your purchase.
- If Savings Catcher finds an advertised price that is lower than what you paid for the exact item at Walmart, you will get back the difference on a Walmart Rewards eGift Card.
- Items that require a separate purchase to get the advertised price (example: “Buy oatmeal to get cereal for $1.”)
- Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get a free product (example: “Buy both oatmeal & cereal to get milk for free.”)
- Items that require a purchase to get a gift card (example: “Buy a 12 pack of paper towels to get a $5 gift card.”)
- Buy one get one free (BOGO) deals where no item price is listed (example: Peter Pan Peanut Butter, buy one, get one free. Save up to $2.50.”)
- Going out of business or closeout prices.
- Percentage off (example: “All mascara, 40% off.)
Let us know how this works for you! Find more Walmart deals here.
Have you joined our Walmart Facebook group yet? There are so many other deals shared by users in this group!
Walmart doesn’t double coupons but they will price match the exact same item. Just take your ad with you and let them know at checkout the competitor’s ad price. (Some Walmart’s showcase competitor ads at the front of the store and already have it programmed into their system.)
Prices could vary by region. I also highly suggesting printing out the Walmart coupon policy and keeping it handy.
Find more Walmart deals here.