Over the past weeks, friends have asked what they can do to help me out with my blog! So I brainstormed and came up with a few ways!
Here’s a few things which bloggers LOVE:
- Comments – Bloggers LOVE comments! (Leave me comments and let me know you’ve been here, something has been useful, something didn’t work out, hot tips, or any questions!) You can also contact me in various ways HERE.
- Become a regular subscriber. I can’t explain RSS technically but basically it is a “Reader”, where you can subscribe to your favorite blog feeds or any other feeds out there (even Amazon movers & shakers has a feed!!!) I have quite a few blogs on my reader and it makes it easier to check on a daily basis as I subscribe within my google email account. Before I started blogging, I was like RSS what? It is very easy to figure out! If you would prefer, you can sign up for my newsletter via Email. Note: If you sign up for email, you will get a daily “Digest” of my posts. So, don’t miss out on any deals: Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS.
- Visit my advertisers. (Don’t buy anything you don’t need, though!) Some I get paid per click. Others I get paid per sign up. I started blogging as a way to share my deals with friends & family and I’m not raking $$ in or expect too but every bit helps to pay for the monthly hosting fee & domain registrations and makes me feel a little better about spending all the time I do on this blog – aka keeps the hubby happy! ;) If you do a sign up for any of the offers I share, one suggestion I always tell people is set up an email account through a free service (gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc.) and use that as your registration email for all your registrations!
- Print Coupons directly from my blog! On the right you will see a red coupon bar, print coupons directly from here. (I earn pennies for every coupon printed!)
- Share this blog with others! Tell anyone you think would be interested in saving money about my blog! I would be thankful for any word of mouth advertising! (Facebook, Email, Stumbleupon, Digg, Twitter, in person, etc.)
- Grab my button/add me to blogroll. If you are a blogger, grab one of buttons and put it up on your site. If you have a button, I will do the same and place it on my link page.
- Use my deals to save $$$. Above all, I want YOU to use my deals and save $$. I love saving money and sharing my deals and I hope you have as much fun as I do!!!
- Comment & Visit my blog regularly! Again, I LOVE to hear your feedback! (Good or bad!!!)