Have a tastey Halloween this year with Hillshire Farm’s Lit’l Smokies Mummy Dogs!
- 32 Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies®
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Mustard or Ketchup, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll dough, separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal.
- Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 8 strips with a knife or pizza cutter, making a total of 32 strips. Wrap one strip of dough around each sausage stretching dough slightly to look like bandages. Leave tip of sausage exposed to create face. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Draw features with mustard on tip of sausage to create face. Serve with mustard and ketchup, if desired.
We’ll be trying this recipe this weekend. Will you? Check back on Monday for an update with our home-made pictures of our Lit’l Mummies. Try this recipe at your house and submit a picture to email@example.com for a 25-point BONUS entry! *These entries will be verified on Rafflecopter and via e-mail- be sure your names match up so I can find ’em! Any pictures submitted will grant us permission to share here on the blog. Happy Halloween! Let’s see your Mummie Dogs!
How to Win?
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with the giveaway you are entering along with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.