Are you guilty of taking a guess on the laundry detergent dose? If so, you may be over-dosing and spending more money in the process. In a recent study, one third of adults guessed how much laundry detergent to use and one in four say they always fill the scoop or cap regardless of the instructions. WOW, this means that many of us are using more laundry detergent than we need!
P&G wants to help you become more future friendly by converting to compacted powder laundry detergents, which reduce waste, save energy, and save water with the same performance as the liquid versions.
Of course, this all saves you MONEY too!
- Proper Dosing: With the new compacted powder laundry detergents, use 1/3 less detergent than previous non-compacted versions. This lower amount is reflected in a new scoop size in the compacted detergent boxes, as well as within the usage instructions included on the package.
- Sort This Way: Sort oranges with reds, purples, and bright blues; navies with blacks; and creams with tans.
- Got a stain?: Find quick, step-by-step cleaning instructions from the experts at Tide and the laundry rooms of people like you at www.laundry.com.
- Liquid Softener Know-How: To help prevent staining, avoid pouring liquid softener directly on fabrics, as it’s usually direct contact that causes spotting or staining. Instead, use the automatic dispenser in your washer. If you don’t have one, simply add your fabric softener to the rinse cycle.
- Don’t Over Dry-It: Avoid overdrying. Too much heat can set wrinkles, shrink certain cottons and wear out dark-colored fabrics.
The compacted laundry detergent is available in many of your favorite P&G brands including Tide, Cheer, Dreft, and Gain. From now, until May 31, 2011, the P&G eStore is offering $4 off when you purchase four or more P&G Future Friendly products.
P&G has given us one Ultra Tide Laundry Detergent (50 oz) to give away to one lucky reader!
How to Win?
Prize: Ultra Tide Laundry Detergent (50 oz)
You can enter up to 5 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment with your laundry tip.
**If you are reading in an email or a feed reader, you must click over to enter this giveaway. Entries via email are not accepted.
2. Become a Facebook Liker of Bargain Briana on Facebook.
3. Tweet the following on Twitter:
Do you over dose your laundry? Leave your tip and enter to win Tide Laundry Products! http://bit.ly/iWUxUX
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
5. Place BargainBriana.com on your blogroll or place the Bargain Briana button on your sidebar.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends May 13, 2011 at 8 a.m. EST.
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. U.S. Entries only.
Products were provided by P&G for this giveaway. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!