Have you tried Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto? It’s fantastic! I enjoyed my first taste of Talenti Gelato last week and will get to try the sorbetto this weekend. My family and I were amazed to see this product arrive in the mail in a styrofoam box on dry ice. My dad was especially impressed. When we opened the box we were even more excited at our findings! With so many great flavors, where does one begin?
We started with the Chocolate Chip Talenti Gelato which actually so far has turned out to be my favorite flavor. Unfortunately I have a bit of a lactose-intolerance (and am now enlightened of the difference between Gelato and Sorbetto) but the Gelato did not bother me at all, unlike other ice-creams. I’m guessing their natural ingredients are to thank for my delicious experience. I didn’t want to push my luck though, so I asked my family members to help me taste-test. They were thrilled!
We tried flavors: Simply Strawberry, Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip, Banana Chocolate Swirl, and Coffee Chocolate Chip. The all-natural ingredients really added a pure taste to our Gelato snacks. My mom liked the Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip while my dad preferred the Coffee Chocolate Chip the best. My brothers (10 & 20) like the Chocolate Chip flavors the best. And my little sister (7) liked them all (of course) but took a particular liking to the Simply Strawberry.
Here’s a Talenti Recipe that I can’t wait to try! (courtesy of Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto):
- Makes 1 drink
- 1 scoop TalentiÒ Roman Raspberry Sorbetto
- 2 fluid ounces (4 Tbs.) agave tequila
- 1 fluid ounce (2 Tbs.) Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice, more for garnish
- Salt for garnish (optional)
- Lime slice for garnish (optional)
- Let the sorbetto soften out of the freezer for about 10 minutes. Mix the tequila, Triple Sec and lime juice. If you'd like a salted rim, moisten the rim of the glass with lime juice and flip the glass onto the salt. Pour the drink into the glass over ice. Top with a scoop of the softened sorbetto, mixing some of the raspberry juices into the drink, and garnish with the lime slice, if using. Serve immediately.
Now Meet Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto founder, Josh Hochschuler
Thanks, Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto for providing my family and me with several FREE tubs of Talenti Gelato and Sorbetto for us to taste test and enjoy. Now one lucky BargainBriana reader can do the same! Enter below for your chance to win TEN (10) Vouchers valid for 10 FREE Pints of Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto. You can find these products for sale at your local grocers using this Store Locator.
How to Win?
Giveaway ends on: THURSDAY, JULY 17, 2012 at 11:59PM
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with the giveaway you are entering along with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.