Since I’ve started blogging, I haven’t had much time for another one of my hobbies – reading. While, Willow is not a book I would have found on my own since it is targeted for young adults, I’m glad it was put in front of me. Once I started reading it, I could.not.put.it.down. It was a quick read for me but not an unemotional one. You can read my full review of Willow over at the Buzz…by Bargain Briana.
I know some of you are asking yourself when does she have TIME to read! I’m a FAST reader and I work my reading in while I’m drying my hair, waiting at the bank, etc. This book in particular, I stayed up late on Sunday night to finish since I couldn’t put it down!
How to Win?
Easy Entry: Tell me when you fit reading time in!
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Comment on my full review: Book Review: Willow by Julia Hoban
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends around 4/17 at 11:59 EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page by 04/18/09 and I will contact you shortly. (If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner.)
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!