When I was at the Blissdom Conference this month, I was able to attend a special information session by Ziplist. After the presentation, I could not wait for Ziplist to Launch! It is a very exciting FREE online shopping list and recipe service.
What was most fascinating about the presentation was the amount of shopping lists they said they studied to make Ziplist the most functional for you!
- Share your list with anyone in your family!
- Update or access your list anywhere. You can do this online at Ziplist.com, via text message, email, or instant message. There is also going to be a iPhone application in the near future as well!
- Sort your list by store or category. If I want to see the items just on my list for Meijer, I can easily sort by Meijer.
- Products are automatically categorized. Then you can rearrange your list by store layout! (This is very cool!) How many times have you got through the store then realize the last thing on your list is all the way across the store, where you just came from!
- Prioritize needed items so a household member can make a quick strop to the store.
- Search recipes, including online at MarthaStewart.com. Find a recipe, just click Add to List and all the ingredients are added to your shopping list! You can also add the Ziplist Recipe Clipper to your browser to add any recipe to your shopping list.
Oh, and one thing my friend Andrea pointed out, is you do not have to register to start using Ziplist. It is counter intuitive as most sites you have to register first to use it. Go ahead and start using Ziplist to find out for yourself!
You can enter up to 5 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment on this post about your current grocery list system.
2. Become a fan of Bargain Briana on Facebook.
3. Tweet the following on Twitter:
Organize your grocery lists with @ziplist Win Gift Pack http://bit.ly/9NNNpa @bargainbriana
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
5. Place BargainBriana.com on your blogroll or place the Bargain Briana button on your sidebar.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry. Ends around 2/21/2010 at 11:59pm EST. Winner, chose by random.org will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. U.S. Entries only.
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!
This giveaway was sponsored by Ziplist. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.