Taking a trip to your local coffee shop can get pricey. It doesn’t seem like much at one time but when you multiply it weekly, monthly, and even yearly – that number can get a little scary! We are here to help. We have put together 25 Starbucks Copy Cat recipes. Here ya go!
25 Starbucks Copy Cat Recipes
- Starbucks Mocha Frappucino – from Crunchy Frugalista
- Starbucks Peppermint Mocha – from Food.com
- Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Latte – from Mom Advice
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappe – from The Black Peppercorn
- Copycat Starbucks Frappuccino Recipe – from Savory Sweet Life
- Copycat Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino – from The Candid Pastor’s Wife
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte – from A Few Shortcuts
- Copycat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha
- Copycat Starbucks Hot Chocolate Recipe – From My Frugal Adventures
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino – From The Dallas Socials
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Coffee – From The Nifty Cupcake
- Starbucks Copycat Refreshers Recipe – From Latter Day Cents
- Better Than Starbuck’s Blueberry Scone – From Lark’s Country Heart
- Kid Friendly Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte Recipe – From Sasaki Time
- Marble Pound Cake – From Budding Baketress
- Starbucks Cool Lime Copycat – From Just a Pinch of Ginger
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf – From Bright Green Door
- Banana Walnut Loaf – From Hoosier Homemade
- Starbucks Gingerbread Loaves – From The Cafe Sucre Farine
- Starbucks Eggnogg Latte – From Copy Kat
- Gingerbread Spice Latte – From Chocolate Covered Katie
- Copycat Chai Tea Frappuccino – From Flour on My Face
- Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino Recipe – From Raining Hot Coupons
- Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins – From Babble
- Homemade Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino – From Girl Cooks World
Watch this video on How to Make a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks:
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.
Thanks for posting my green tea frappuccino recipe. It’s still one of my favorite copycats!
you can also add Copycat Coffee Creamer Recipes if you like…. easy to make and lots of different flavors. Thanks for adding my site to your post!