BJs Wholesale is the only wholesale club that accepts paper and printable manufacturer’s coupons along with their own store coupons, which you can find at online at $2/1 Got2b Ultra Glued Styling Gel or Any Got2b Smooth Operator Product (IE). Here’s what is cool, if BJs sells the item in a 3 pack, you can actually use 3 coupons – one for each individual item! Warehouse shopping just got much better in my eyes. It is just too bad we don’t have a BJs Wholesale in my area.
If you have a BJs Wholesale location nearby, print out this FREE 60 Day Saving Pass and be sure to activate it by 7/15/2010. This would be a FREE way to try out BJs Wholesale and see how much you can save!
In an effort to help families save more money, BJs has developed several recipes to help families save. Here’s a recipe BJs Wholesale shared with me:
Recipe courtesy of BJ’s Wholesale Club
With grilling season approaching, this salad is a light alternative to heavy, mayo-laden pasta side dishes.
Dijon Vinaigrette (recipe below) or similar bottled dressing
1 lb. frozen Mama’s Home Style 5-Cheese Tortellini
2½ cups Fresh Broccoli, chopped
3 medium Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1 Green Onion, chopped
- Cook pasta until almost al dente, about 7 to 8 minutes. Add broccoli to pot with pasta and cook just until pasta is al dente, about 1 minute more. Drain immediately.
- Rinse pasta and broccoli in very cold water until completely cooled. Drain thoroughly.
- Combine pasta and broccoli with rest of vegetables in large bowl.
- Prepare vinaigrette according to recipe. Add to pasta and vegetables, reserving 1/ 3 cup. Toss to coat.
- Chill overnight.
- Bring to room temperature before serving and drizzle with reserved vinaigrette.
Would you like to win a $45 Giftcard to BJs Wholesale? BJs Wholesale has offered one lucky Bargain Briana a $45 Giftcard. This is going to be a fun one as you will find in the instructions below.
Prize: $45 BJs Giftcard
How: The reader whose guess comes closest to the amount it costs per serving to make the Tortellini Salad I posted above when you shop at BJs Wholesale without going over will win. If multiple readers guess the correct amount, the first one to guess would be declared the winner.
You can enter up to 3 times with the following methods:
1. Leave your guess as a comment on this blog post!
2. You can also leave a comment on this Facebook post (Must be the one for BJs Wholesale or it won’t be counter) on my Facebook Fan Page with your guess.
3. Send me a tweet on Twitter @BargainBriana with your guess use #bjswholesalefreepass along with your tweet so I can track it.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry. Ends around 3/30/2010 at 11:59 EST. Be sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. U.S. Entries only.
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!
This giveaway was sponsored by BJs Wholesale. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.