This Caribbean Grilled Chicken Thighs recipe is a family favorite. Making marinated chicken on the grill is one of my favorite ways to cook, so tasty and simple.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped thinly
- ¼ cup lime juice, fresh or bottled
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add chicken to the marinade.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 8 hours.
- Heat up the grill.
- Place chicken on the grill and cook over medium coals 4-6 minutes or until browned.
- Turn chicken and continue grilling for 4-6 minutes.
- Remove from grill when browned and serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 Chicken Thigh
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 937mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: .5g
- Protein: 20g
- Cholesterol: 89mg