You’re invited to particpate in the Frugal Festival Food! Event on June 25, 2011! Highlights include:
- daily cookbook giveaways at http://www.frugalfestival.com
- recipe contest to win community cookbook http://frugalfestival.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/online-frugal-festival-recipe-contest/
- three local restaurants and a grocery store are lined up to pass out free food (Libertine, The Stand, Yozen Frogurt, Albertsons)
- so many raffle prizes that more than 1 in 5 guests will take home a prize (in addition to the $16 swag bags)
- solar oven demo and food preservation class
“Frugal Festival Food! is 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 25, 2011 at Canoga Park High School, 6850 Topanga Canyon Blvd in Los Angeles. Tickets are $5-$10 and available exclusively through Goldstar at http://www.goldstar.com/events/north-hollywood-ca/frugal-festival-food.html. VIP TICKETS SOLD OUT!”
Thanks, Bargain Babe!