Hasn’t everyone heard of THE Coupon Mom, Stephanie Nelson? If not, she has a new book out, The Coupon Mom’s Guide to Cutting Your Grocery Bills in Half. Stephanie breaks the book down into Rookie, Busy, and Varsity shoppers with tips that fit the needs in each category.
While, the book is largely promoting how to use the CouponMom.com website, there are little golden nuggets for experienced coupon shoppers throughout the book. She has also included numerous family friendly recipes in this book.
I can totally relate to Stephanie:
Stephanie says, “Nothing makes me more excited than showing others how to get a jar of pasta sauce for free by combining sales and coupons.”
Its a great feeling to share my savings and help others save as well!
Great news for my readers, I have been given (2) copies of The Coupon Mom’s Guide to Cutting Your Grocery Bills in Half by Stephanie Nelson to give away!
Prize: The Coupon Mom’s Guide to Cutting Your Grocery Bills in Half by Stephanie Nelson (2 Winners)
You can enter up to 5 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment with a grocery savings tip!
2. Become a fan of Bargain Briana on Facebook.
3. Follow me on Twitter @BargainBriana and send me a tweet letting me know you did!
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
5. Place BargainBriana.com on your blogroll or place the Bargain Briana button on your sidebar.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry. Ends 3/12/2010 at 11:59 EST. Winner, chose by random.org will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. U.S. Entries only.
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!
This giveaway was sponsored by Avery Books. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.