I’m pleased to announce my latest project, The Frugal Map. This has been several months in the process!
So what is The Frugal Map?
The Frugal Map was created* to help readers find their perfect blog match. Whether the perfect blog match is by category, store, location, there is a blog out there for your particular style.
At launch, there is 35 bloggers on the map. I would love to get the map filled out as much as possible with bloggers all over the country! If you aren’t included on the map, please read submission guidelines along with the form here.
The Frugal Map has some unique features:
- Frugal Map Function: Allows users to find a blogger near their location in an interactive map format.
- Search Function: Allows users to search multiple blogs across the Frugal Map Network.
- Hottest Deal RSS Feed: Gives users the most recent hot deals from the bloggers in the Frugal Map Network.
- Specific Store Landing Pages: Allows users a one stop resource for for store deals including blogger store deal links, resources, and FAQ for the particular store.
- Specific Blogger Landing Pages: Allows users to read more about their favorite blogs and connect with them via Twitter, Facebook, RSS, and specific store deal links.
- Embeddable iFrame: Embed The Frugal Map on your blog as a resource for your readers.
I feel these features will make it beneficial to both readers and bloggers. There is no link back to The Frugal Map or a blog button required. It is highly appreciated to link to The Frugal Map, embed it on your own site, or grab a button but not required.
Head over to The Frugal Map for special “Grand Opening” giveaways!
*Local designer, Brad, 4tunate-design.com, created my map. Check out his site for affordable, creative, and effective design options for all of your marketing needs.