Wearables by Kid Constructions is the the unique line of creative constructible toys that puts a twist on classic play pattern. Wearables offers construction play that transforms into role-play as your child will create, construct, and wear their creations. Combining all the elements of creative, crafting, imagination, and active play that is also fun for the entire family.
My kids love to build these and use their creative minds to construct things to play with so these caught my eye right away. It’s also a little difficult sometimes to find creative activities for just boys or for both of the little ones in our household to do together. This is the perfect creative gift for them!
Each Wearables kit comes with die-cut corrugated pieces that kids and grownups construct together to create a wearable-sized airplane, bulldozer, or Princess Carriage.
Here are the steps:
- Create: Kids will decorate their Wearable with crayons, markers, paint, stickers, paper cutouts, and beyond!
- Construct: Grownup help will probably be needed at this point to construct the three dimensional Wearable play structure per the easy to follow directions. They also offer video assistance online.
- Once decorated and assembled, the child can step into the Wearable for hours of role playing fun!
Prices range from $24.99 – $29.99. All Wearables products are designed, produced, and packed in the USA and are eco-friendly, biodegradable, and recyclable.
It’s easy to see why they have won all these awards:
- SheKnows.com (1st Place- Crafts Category)
- Parents Choice Awards (Editor’s Choice)
- ToyXplosion Top 20
- CNNMoney.com 7 Hot Toys for the Holidays
- The Toy Insider Mom, featured on The Today Show, Top 10 American Made Products
How would you like to win a set of all three editions – the Dozer, Plane, and Carriage!
How to Win?
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment: Which Wearables set would your child have the most fun with?
**If you are reading in an email or a feed reader, you must click over to enter this giveaway. Entries via email are not accepted.
2. Subscribe to my FREE newsletter. You must confirm your email for a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already getting the bargains in your inbox!
3. Become a Facebook Like of Bargain Briana.
4. Tweet the Following on Twitter:
Enter to win a Wearable Giveaway Package from @bargainbriana #wingiveaways http://bit.ly/rxyHxS
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends on Monday, November 19, 2012 at 3 p.m. EST.
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with the giveaway you are entering along with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.
This giveaway was sponsored as part of the Win Giveaways Holiday Giveaway Bash. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page.
You have more chances to win by entering on the following blogs:
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
- $5 Dinners