Enter to win the 3rd Annual Kroger Reusable Shopping Contest by designing your own reusable bag with the Kroger’s easy to use design tool. Visitors will vote on their favorite designs, the a grand prize winner from the top 10 designs will receive $1,000 and could possibly see their bag design sold in stores. Best of all, everyone is a winner when they design a bag as every participant will receive a credit for a FREE reusable shopping bag ($0.99 value).
This year Kroger has partnered up with Cafe Press so you can easily purchase a reusable canvas bag with your design on it! I can’t wait to go shopping with my bag, which I think it pretty cool! If you like it, Biotrue Challenge Sweepstakes!
Kroger has also generously offered one Bargain Briana reader a $25 Kroger gift card!
You can enter up to 5 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment with a link to your bag design.
2. Join the Bargain Briana Page on Facebook and leave me a comment on my page.
3. Follow @BargainBriana on Twitter and send me a tweet letting me know you are following me!
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
5. Place BargainBriana.com on your blogroll or place the Bargain Briana button on your sidebar.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry. Ends around 5/15/2010 at 11:59 EST. Winner, chose by random.org will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. U.S. Entries only.
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!
This giveaway was sponsored by Kroger. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.