You may have heard about eBillme as it is often offered as a payment method for many retailers. Often times it is offered with a discount attached. I know I’ve used this service in the past to save money and delay my payment on something.
However, did you know that eBillme is also a reseller of online gift cards? This was new information to me. Not only can you use the eBillme website to purchase the gift cards, you can use the eBillme service to purchase the gift cards and then simply pay for the gift cards when you receive your eBillme bill.
Here’s a List of the Stores:
- Zappos.com Gift Cards
- The Home Depot Gift Cards
- Dell Gift Cards ($15 mail in rebate on $100 card)
- Amazon.com Gift Cards ($15 mail in rebate on $100 card)
- Omaha Steaks e-Gift Cards
- Foot Locker E-Gift Cards
- TigerDirect.com Gift Cards
- JCPenney e-Gift Cards
- Cabela’s eGiftCards
- Bass Pro Shops E-Gift Cards
- Champs Sports E-mail GiftCards
- CircuitCity.com Gift Cards
Check out the eBillme Deal of the Day for the best deal and cash back offer!
These online gift cards are for use online and in-stores (if there is an brick & mortar location) and come in email format, which is perfect for last minute gift ideas!