It’s getting close to the day we declare our affections and do something special for the sweeties in our lives! There is no need to stress the perfect way to show your family love as Lucky Leaf has it covered! Simply bake some sweets for your Valentines using a little love and Lucky Leaf!
Lucky Leaf sent us over several pie fillings, a muffin pan and some bakery bags to get us started! I decided to try the Strawberries & Cream Chocolate Muffins, which are delicious!
Here’s the recipe:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Devil's Food Cake Mix (1 package 18.25 ounce)
- 21 ounce Lucky Leaf Premium Strawberry Pie Filling
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat 24-30 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, stir together cake mix, Lucky Leaf Premium Strawberry Pie Filling, and 3 eggs until moistened.
- Remove 1 cup of batter and set aside.
- Divide remaining batter among muffin cups. Fill each cup about half full.
- In medium bowl, whisk together sour cream, egg, sugar, flour, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spoon small mounds of reserve batter over sour cream mixture in each cup.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Chill within 2 hours.
Mine turned out pretty good! Considering I’m not a master baker these were very simple!
How would you like to win a Lucky Leaf Premium Pie Filling giveaway package so you can try this for yourself?
How to Win?
Prize: Lucky Leaf pie filling, three recipes, a Rachael Ray Oven Lovin’ Muffin pan and a bakery bag to package up and deliver your special treats in style
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment: What’s your favorite Lucky Leaf pie filling?
**If you are reading in an email or a feed reader, you must click over to enter this giveaway. Entries via email are not accepted.
2. Subscribe to my FREE newsletter. You must confirm your email for a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already getting the bargains in your inbox!
3. Become a Facebook Liker of Bargain Briana.
4. Tweet the Following on Twitter:
Enter to win a Lucky Leaf Valentine’s Package@bargainbriana http://bit.ly/Wz6ROE
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends on February 12, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. ET
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with the giveaway you are entering along with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.
This giveaway was sponsored by Lucky Leaf. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.
Want to win a Kindle Fire? Be sure to enter my Kindle Fire giveaway! See the rest of the Giveaways!