You can enroll your Marsh Fresh Idea Card(s), O’Malia’s CouponPlus Card, or MainStreet Market Reward$ Card, to help earn Fresh Ideas for Education Tapes (Points) for any school of your choice. These points can be redeemed at the end of each school year toward new Educational supplies and equipment. Local faculty will be able to use the cumulative points you earn for the school to make an order. Registration is simple and takes less than five minutes! Here’s how:
- Simply click ‘Enroll Your Card to Support a School‘
- Enter your current Marsh Fresh Idea Card Number (located on the back of your card- starts with 4)
- Fill out your personal information, phone number, and e-mail address (100 Point Bonus!)
- Enter school code: (Tipton High School: 28499) or Search for your school
- Select the school(s) for whom you would like to earn (Limit 3)
Just for enrolling your card, you’ll be automatically entered to win 1 of 20 $100 Marsh Gift Cards (Sweepstakes)! Shopper earns an additional sweepstakes entry toward a $100 Marsh Gift Card per in-store scan. This contest ends on: November 15, 2012.
Once your card is registered, you will automatically start earning points for your school every time you scan your card at Marsh. Shoppers may sign up for up to 3 schools per Fresh Idea card. Credit earned will be split equally if a shopper signs up for more than one school. Use the code above to sign up for Tipton High School only.
PLUS now through September 16, 2012 you can earn double points for your school(s) when you buy any Marsh store brand item.
Join us on the Indiana Bargains Facebook page and be sure to bookmark this Indiana section of the site bargainbriana.com/indiana, where we will be sharing freebies, deals, events, and much more going on locally!