I’ve been a faithful TurboTax user for many years now and have always enjoyed the convenience of TurboTax!
You can start your tax return right now for FREE with TurboTax. TurboTax will determine which online software will meet your needs. So you have nothing to lose by trying it out.
TurboTax online provides step by step instructions which will help you maximize your deductions. TurboTax translate the complex IRS language into words you can actually understand! You can also easily and quickly import your W2 and 1099 investments from over 140 financial institutions and payroll providers directly into your return.
TurboTax also offers a guarantee, which states if you get a larger refund or smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, you will be refunded the applicable TurboTax federal and/or state purchase price paid.
TurboTax has also offered 3 lucky readers codes to prepare their federal/state and eFile their return.
Prize: 3 Winners: (2) Deluxe & (1) Premier Code valid for Free Federal/State Preparation and eFile.
You can enter up to 5 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment on your least favorite thing about tax time!
2. Start your tax return at TurboTax.com. Leave me a comment letting me know that you did.
3. Tweet the following on Twitter:
Maximize your tax return & start for FREE @turbotax http://bit.ly/bBeqTx @bargainbriana
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
5. Place BargainBriana.com on your blogroll or place the Bargain Briana button on your sidebar.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry. Ends around 2/19/2010 at 11:59 EST. Winner, chose by random.org will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page. Be sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. U.S. Entries only.
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!
This giveaway was sponsored by Intuit. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.