Every single memory is one that I don’t want to lose because of a computer failure! I’ve had it happen before and your heart just drops and you get a sick feeling in your stomach as you try to remember what memories you had saved your hard drive.
Even though I post about all the photo deals, I usually forgot or run out of time to actually take advantage of the offers. All I have is my pictures backed up on my computer. Yes, I do upload lower quality versions often to Facebook or Flickr but if I wanted to print these out the quality wouldn’t be high enough for a good print.
Feel comfortable knowing your precious memories and files are backed up with a portable, flexible storage drive like Seagate GoFlex Ultra. Collective Bias and Seagate sent me the Seagate GoFlex Pro 750 GB drive to test out.
Seagate GoFlex Pro 750GB Highlights
- Automatically and continuously backs up files and folders on your computer and enables easy recovery of previous file version. Yes, previous file versions. So if you accidentally delete a file or save over an existing file, you can still retrieve this in a previous file version.
- Easily back up files between a Windows based and Mac computer if you have multiple computers with different operating systems in your household.
- Flexibility as you can connect to not only your computer but TV and internet with the USB 2.0 connector. This means you don’t have to lug the entire laptop to the TV to hook up to watch something, you could easily grab the small portable drive and be on your way.
- 750 GB gets you 240,000 digital photos, 12,495 hours of digital music, 750 hours of digital videos, 188 DVD quality movies, or 188 hours of HD Video, which is plenty of space for most households!
- Small enough to fit in your pocket or for safekeeping in a lock box.
Once set up, just plug in your portable drive and your files will be quietly backed up in the background.
If you have memories, music, videos, or other important files you don’t want to lose, you can’t afford to not have a back up system in place. I also recommend a Seagate GoFlex portable hard drive as a great holiday gift idea. You will find these in some really cool, shiny colors!
How would you like to win a Seagate GoFlex Ultra portable drive?
How to Win?
Prize: Seagate GoFlex Ultra
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment with how you are backing up your precious memories.
2. Become a Facebook Liker of Bargain Briana on Facebook.
3. Tweet the following on Twitter:
Memories Worth Preserving? Get a Seagate GoFlex Ultra portable drive @bargainbriana #GoFlexMemories
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends on 11/11/2010 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. U.S. Entries only.
This giveaway was sponsored by Seagate through Collective Bias. Post was written 100% by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!