This is spaghetti with a slight twist. Part spaghetti and part pizza. It gives new life to a couple of family favorites. It is also great for leftover marinara sauce. Plus, you can find all the ingredients at ALDI to save even more money.
Here’s what you will need:
In bowl mix cooked pasta, meat, pasta sauce, and cottage cheese.
Place into large casserole dish.
Top with cheese.
Top with pepperoni.
Bake until bubbly.Print
Pepperoni Pasta Bake
- 16 ounce rotini pasta, cooked per directions
- 1 pound sausage or ground beef, cooked
- 16 ounce pasta sauce
- 24 ounce cottage cheese
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounce sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl mix cooked pasta, meat, pasta sauce, and cottage cheese.
- Place into large casserole dish.
- Top with cheese and then top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake 25 minutes until bubbly.
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.