Do you love pineapple as much as I do? Between the sweet flavor and the refreshingly juicy texture, pineapple is definitely one of my favorite summertime fruits. Usually I eat it on its own, but sometimes, when I want something especially sweet, I love to make pineapple desserts.
When it comes to easy desserts to make with pineapple, this Pineapple Delight Dream Dessert is one of my favorite. The crunchy Graham cracker crust is the perfect complement to the sweet crushed pineapple, and the whipped cream on top makes this dessert truly scrumptious. I always end up eating more than I should because it’s just that good!
Pineapple Delight Dream Dessert isn’t necessarily a fast and easy dessert. You do have to wait in between steps for everything to cool, and it does require a number of steps. But, the good news is that none of the steps are difficult and you can do them throughout the day as you have time. Make the crust in the morning, head out to play, and fill it later on in the day when you get around to it. There’s no need to slave over the oven all day. Just do a step here and there and your yummy Pineapple Delight Dream Dessert will be done before you know it!
- 18 crushed Graham Crackers (about 2½ cups)
- ½ cup melted Butter
- ½ cup softened Butter
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 14 oz Crushed Pineapple
- 2 cup Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Crush graham cracker and add melted butter.
- Press mixture into an 8x8" baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Cream together softened butter, eggs, vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Spread mixture over the cooled crust.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- WHip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Drain juice from pineapples and fold pineapples into whiped cram.
- Spread mixture over pan.
- Garnish graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.