- 2 Tablespoons Land ‘O Lakes Olive Oil Margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (if you don’t have this you can do a mix of cinnamon and nutmeg)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 package wonton wrappers (or egg roll wrappers like I used!)
- olive oil (optional)
- fresh parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Melt butter in a sauce pan.
- Add cumin, pumpkin pie spices, salt, and pepper.
- Add pumpkin and cream cheese. Stirring until well mixed and warm.
- Put small amount of mixture in your wanton wrappers.
- Fold to make triangle.
- Brush edges with a small amount of water.
- Use fork to seal edge.
- Bring a pot to soft boil.
- Bowl your ravioli for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Toss with a small bit of olive oil (optional) and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.