Throw this one in your slow cooker in the morning for a delicious ready to eat dinner. Delicious, if you are a meat eater!
I saved on the meat by buying frozen chicken legs from Aldi. This one was a hit!
- 2.5 lbs chicken legs
- 1 cup V8 Tomato Herb Soup
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Combine the soup, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Place any vegetables at the bottom of the crockpot. I like to do baby carrots and potatoes.
- Place the chicken legs on top of the vegetables.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and cover completely.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours until chicken is cooked completely.