If you are looking for a fun game for your Wii that the entire family will enjoy, the We Sing games are for you! We Sing 80s and We Sing Pop are fun for all ages and can provide hours of entertainment for an individual or a group. I’m thinking this would be a perfect activity in the basement during a slumber party!
The youngest is big into singing games right now so she is loving the new microphone! The girl does NOT need a microphone, though, as she has a pretty boisterous voice as it is. Hence, why I said this is a perfect activity for the basement!
More info about We Sing Pop:
- The first singing series to feature four singers at the same time
- 30 sensational POP hits from six decades of POP music
- Featuring original songs and videos from the World’s biggest artists like Lady Gaga and Coldplay
- Eight multiplayer Party Modes
- Blind and Expert mode available in Solo game play
More info about We Sing 80s:
- 30 unforgettable 80s hits, including 21 worldwide No. 1 hits;
- Original artists and videos included;
- Solo, Party and Karaoke modes;
- Works with up to 4 mics so four players can sing together;
- 8 Multiplayer Modes;
- Singing Lessons help train your voice;
- Replay feature lets you review your performance and add cool effects to your voice;
- Rap Scoring – fully sing-able rap and R&B songs;
- Star Notes gives you extra points for hitting hard notes;
- Jukebox / In-game Awards;
- Three Difficulty Settings: Easy, Medium and Hard with short or full-length song modes.
- Compatible with Logitech® USB microphones from Sing It, High School Musical 3, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Glee.
WeSing 80s is currently available for Nintendo Wii for $29.99. Additionally, two bundle packs containing 1 or 2 microphones is also available for $39.99 and $49.99, respectively. The 2 microphone bundle is available only from Amazon.com. You can also purchase additional microphones.
How would you like to win? One lucky Bargain Briana reader will win a 2 mic copy of WeSing 80s and We Sing Pop!
How to Win?
Enter via the Giveaway Tools Widget Below
**If you are reading in an email or a feed reader, you must click over to enter this giveaway. Entries via email are not accepted.
Giveaway ends on Monday, November 25, 2013 at 3 p.m. EST.
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with the giveaway you are entering along with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.
This giveaway was sponsored as part of the Win Giveaways Holiday Giveaway Bash. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page.
You have more chances to win by entering on the following blogs:
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Moms Need to Know
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
- The Happy Housewife
- $5 Dinner Mom
Check back throughout the week for more Giveaways! Good Luck!
when doves cry by prince
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is one of my favorites
I love sing Cindy Lauper – Girls Just want to have fun.
I love cydni lauper’s time after time.
I still know all the lyrics.
I like anything Madonna!
wake me up before you go go – wham
Girls just wanna have fun
Crazy Train by Ozzy, is one of my favorites.
I always liked Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi.
“I Want to Know What Love Is” is one of my many favorites.
Love shack by B52s
Love is a Battlefield is one of my favorites
My fav sing is Duran Duran The Reflex
Time after Time by Cindi Lauper.
Come on Eileen is one of my favorite 80’s songs
John Cougar- Jack and Diane
Girl’s Just Want to Have Fun is the first one that comes to mind, but so hard to choose just one!
A great karaoke song that I love from the 80’s is ‘like a virgin’ by Madonna.
You Make My Dreams – Hall and Oates
Do I have to pick just one?! LOL I love In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel, Total Eclipse of the Heart, REO Speedwagon – Cna’t fight this feeling.
i want to know what love is
The first that comes to mind is Addicted to Love by Robert Palmer but there were a lot of great ones.
Straight Up by Paula Abdul
My favorite 80’s song is Last Christmas by Wham
Hard to choose a favorite song from the ’80’s there are just too many great songs from then. But just about any Journey/Smiths/Cure/ etc. song will do.
Limelight by Rush
My computer is not working right now, on my iPad I can’t get the tire away tool to open to let me complete the entries
I love anything by Madonna in the 80s.
Fresh by Kool and the Gang
My favorite 80s song is Open Arms by Journey.
My favorite 80’s song Cameo’s Word Up….well it’s one of my favorites…
I love ‘Open your heart’ by Madonna.