If one of the items on your list for your Spring Cleaning, is getting your papers organized and they look something like mine, then you need help from The Neat Company’s product line.
This spring many of you may be cleaning windows, floors, and organizing your closets. Don’t forget about organizing your important papers, receipts, and other documents. You can do this very easily with the NeatDesk.
While, I do have a scanner attached to my printer, it doesn’t do nearly as many things at the NeatDesk can do! Neat provides users a quick and easy way to scan, organize, and store important documents. Through optical character recognition (OCR) and parsing technology, Neat’s digital filing system creates a keyword searchable database making it easy to retrieve important household files.
I’m kind of a receipt hoarder. You never know when you will need a particular one. Scanning all my receipts helped me eliminate this receipt mess. What NeatDesk does that other products I’ve used in the past don’t do, is it can take your receipt and extrapolate the data from the receipt and automatically enter it in the software. Your Noodles & Company receipt for $7.81 on February 1, 2012 is now entered in the system under Food/Meals. Now my receipts shouldn’t get lost when tax time comes around.
It is also very sleek and fits nicely on my desk.
For those of you on the go, you may be better suited for the NeatReceipts scanner, which is very handy for travel.
The TheNeat® Company has sent over a few organizing tips: While organizing a home can be challenging, Certified Professional Organizer, Monica Ricci, offers her tips and tricks for straightening up paper clutter with TheNeat® Company’s digital filing system solutions, NeatDesk® and NeatReceipts®.
How to get organized with Neat:
- Users can start by archiving important documents such as: medical documents and insurance forms.
- Manage finances by scanning receipts and creating household budget reports. Select tax deductible items and save for tax returns or export files directly to TurboTax®.
- Organize your recipe files by storing in Neat’s software and creating a keyword searchable digital recipe box.
- Document important memories such as children’s artwork, writing, and report cards.
- Create a digital inspiration book from magazine clippings.
How to Win?
Prize: NeatDesk (MSPR $399)
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
**If you are reading in an email or a feed reader, you must click over to enter this giveaway. Entries via email are not accepted.
2. Subscribe to my FREE newsletter. You must confirm your email for a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already getting the bargains in your inbox!
3. Become a Facebook Liker of Bargain Briana.
4. Tweet the Following on Twitter:
Enter to win a NeatDesk and get organized this spring! @bargainbriana #neatdesk #giveaways
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends on Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with the giveaway you are entering along with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.
This giveaway was sponsored by X. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.