You have probably heard of Tide PODS by now. This is a new product that is completely revamping the laundry process. For me a huge issue is dosing my loads. I never know if I’m using too much or too little and I’m always in too big of a hurry to use the measuring cup. One of my kids chastised me for not measuring it out recently. I’m sure this is wasting laundry detergent because I don’t measure.
Tide PODS eliminates any dosing issue I may have because it is a convenient, unit dose that I can simply throw into the drum of my washing machine (top or front loader.) No mess, no need to measure, no spills to clean up! I hate it when I spill laundry detergent on the floor or it drips all over the washing machine leaving me with yet another mess I don’t have time to clean up. I love Tide PODS as I can just pop one in the washing machine and go.
Innovation that Improves Daily Life
- Get Small: Tide Pods offer the power of Tide in the palm of your hand, giving you the proper dose each time you do laundry. They are compacted to use less water than traditional detergents. Tide Pods packages also weigh approximately 50% less than comparable packages of liquid detergent – making them much easier to carry and use!
- Get Multi: Tide Pods’ new, patented three chamber design helps to separate such ingredients as hard water modifiers, stain fighters, perfume and whitener so that they remain stable and potent and mix only in wash water. This allows the Tide Pods to deliver a deep-down clean in a range of conditions.
- Get Cold: 40% of Americans do their laundry in cold water more often than not in an effort to save time and money. In response to this, Tide Pods are made with a new, best-in-class film that dissolves and works effectively in all water temperatures – even in very cold water!
Now through June 2012, P&G products will be featured in a monthly Good Housekeeping sweepstakes. Through the Good Housekeeping Seal Deal Giveaway you and your readers have the opportunity to win one of 50 P&G product baskets filled with the trusted brands you know and love. Visit www.goodhousekeeping.com each month for the opportunity to win great P&G prizes from Good Housekeeping. And, keep in mind that just by entering the sweeps each month you may receive a free P&G product sample or a high-value coupon.
How would you like to win a Tide PODS package so you can try this out for yourself? One lucky Bargain Briana reader will win a package of Tide PODS.
How to Win?
Prize: Tide PODS package.
You can enter up to 3 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment: How will Tide PODS simplify your laundry routine?
**If you are reading in an email or a feed reader, you must click over to enter this giveaway. Entries via email are not accepted.
2. Subscribe to my FREE newsletter. You must confirm your email for a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already getting the bargains in your inbox!
3. Become a Facebook Liker of Bargain Briana.
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends on March 20, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with the giveaway you are entering along with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.
This giveaway was sponsored by P&G. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.