Yoplait Whips are not your typical refridgerated yogurt but can also be enjoyed as a frozen treat. Just simply pop your favorite Whips! into the freezer overnight and you will have a yummy treat the next day. Great lunch box idea for your child’s lunch as well.
Current varieties include Chocolate, Chocolate Raspberry, Dulce de Leche, Key Lime Pie, Lemon Meringue, Orange Crème, Peaches ‘N Cream, Raspberry Mousse, and Strawberry Mist.
Want to try it? There is a $0.60 off 3 Whips! coupon you can print out to get a great deal or enter my giveaway below.
- 2 FREE product coupons for Yoplait Whips!***
- Cooler Tote (I’ve been using mine for my lunch everyday!)
- Popsicle Molds
- Set of 12 Color Changing Spoons
***This free coupon is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota and Tennessee.
How to Win?
Easy Entry: Leave a comment on this post with your favorite way to cool down in the summer.
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Grab my button or widget from my sidebar and put on your blog/website.
- Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Use my “Tell a Friend” Widget to share with a friend via email, Stumble, Digg, etc.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends around 8/28 at 11:59 EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced on the Giveaway Winners Page by 08/29/09 and I will contact you shortly. (If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner.)
Want to win more? Enter to win the rest of my current giveaways!
Bargain Briana Giveaway Disclosure: This is a sponsored giveaway by General Mills through My Blog Spark. All reviews/recommendations are based on my own honest opinion and experiences and not edited or written by the sponsor.