- 2 or more 12-ounce glass jars with lids (mason jars- great to monetize)
- Bourbon Whiskey, 1-2 shots
- 1 Lipton Tea Bag, Per jar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Country Time Lemonade
- Lemons, 3-4 slices per jar
- Remove tops from jars and fill each half way with tepid water and place a single teabag into the jar with the string hanging over the side. Screw lids back on then place jars outside in direct sunlight for 30 minutes.
- Take jars back inside and reopen, put 1 1/2 tablespoons of Country Time Lemonade and add 1-2 shots of your favorite bourbon whiskey and 3-4 lemon slices into each jar. Fill with lukewarm water until just at the neck of the jar without overfilling. Place lids back onto jars and give each jar a vigorous shake then set back in direct sunlight for a couple of hours.
- Before serving place jars into the freezer and chill until nice and cold (do not completely freeze because jars may burst) then serve.