- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups Nature’s Nectar Berry Berry 100% Juice
- Zest Lime. Set aside.
- Squeeze juice from lime in a medium saucepan and combine with sugar and juice.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Pour mixture into square glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer.
- After 90 minutes, use fork to stir and scrape mixture. This may be longer time period depending on your freezer settings. Repeat every 30 minutes until mixture resembles shaved ice.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes prior to serving and fluff with fork.
17.4 grams of sugar per serving.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 74
- Fat: 0