- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup SPLENDA Sugar Blend
- 2 3/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup coconut, flaked
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
- 4 ounces butter, unsalted, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To make frosting:
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, vegetable oil, annnd SPLENDA Sugar Blend at a medium speed with an electric mixer until batter is smooth.
- Add flour mixture until blended.
- Gently fold in carrots, pineapple, walnuts, and coconut.
- Pour batter into (2) greased round pans or (1) greased 9″ x 11″ baking dish.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes at 325 degrees or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pans and let cool completely.
To Make Frosting
- In your stand mixer or with an electric mixer, beat together the butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar one cup at a time until smooth and creamy. Add in vanilla extract.