- 4 slices Sourdough bread
- 8 slices Prosciutto
- 1 small Onion Sliced
- 1 ibsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tomato Sliced
- several sprigs of parsley
- Chipolte Aoili:
- 8 oz Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp Chipoltle Pepper in Adobo
- Blend Mayonnaise, chipoltle and garlic. Place in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Toast bread and spread with aoili.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Place prosciutto in skillet for about 2 minutes until it is crispy.
- Place 4 slices of meat on each sandwich.
- Place onion in pan and cook until onion is caramelized.
- Place onion on top of prosciutto.
- Top with several sprigs of parsley and tomato slices.