- 2–3 zucchini
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 6 – 8 roma tomatoes, coarsley chopped
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 5 ounce crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, slice up your zucchini. You will need 2-3 even though I only have one pictured above. Slice about 1/4″ thick.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add sliced zucchini, garlic, and thyme. Cook until zucchini is starting to soften.
- Then add tomatoes and cook for about one more minute.
- Remove from heat.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine the egg, Greek yogurt, feta, parmesan, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until combined.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. Layer half of zucchini and tomato mixture.
- Add half of creamy mixture.
- Add another layer of zucchini mixture.
- Top with remaining mixture and sprinkle with a handful of parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly.