This is so easy! Double or triple the recipe and keep in a air tight container for future use!
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients together. I put all the ingredients in a container and just shook the container to mix it.
- Use 1.5 tablespoons per one pound of ground beef. I also added about a 1/2 cup of water per one pound of ground beef for the mixture.
- Adjust seasoning to your own taste.
Next time you cook ground beef, double or triple the recipe. Freeze the extras and thaw for a quick dinner.