The perfect fresh and colorful salad to utilize leftover chicken. Asian Chicken salad is healthy, low carb with a tasty homemade Asian-style dressing.
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ Tablespoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 pound Napa cabbage, cored and shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds for garnish, optional
- 1 cup chow mein noodles (optional) leave off if Keto
In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and sesame oil. Whisk until fully combined.
Allow dressing to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes for flavors to blend while preparing the rest of the salad. Or, refrigerate for up to 4 days.
In a large salad bowl combine the cabbage, chicken, carrots, scallions, and cilantro. Stir the dressing and drizzle over salad.
Toss everything until evenly coated. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and optional chow mein noodles and serve.
FASTer Way ladies – show me your recipe pics on Instagram! Tag me @brianacarter78 and use #FASTerWaywithBriana #FWTFLmeals
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 388
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 604mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 39g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
Keywords: keto, low carb