- 8 oz Elbow Macaroni
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place liners in a muffin pan and spray with cookng spray.
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions.
- Drain and return to the pan.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted.
- Whisk together the cornstarch, egg and milk, pour over the macaroni and mix.
- Fill each cup with macaroni mixture.
- Combine the butter and breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Divide crumb mixture evenly over each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes.