- Box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- food coloring of your choice
- powdered sugar
- candy eyeballs (I found mine at ALDI!)
- Beat butter, vanilla, egg, and cream cheese.
- Add in cake mix. Mix.
- Add food coloring until you get the right color.
- Chill dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in the powdered sugar.
- Cook for around 12 minutes.
- While still warn, push the eye balls into the center of the cookie or all over the cookie, however you desire.